Monday, April 10, 2006

Shelagh Update

Hiya, I have just been on the website - it is lovely to hear all your news and keep updated with what is going on - your busking day at Broadstairs looked lovely and sunny - Hope it was a success.

Sam and Cally started school today, bless them, they looked petrified both of them, I felt very cruel leaving them but I have lots of chocolate lined up for when they come out!!!!

We are all settled in now, cant keep the kids out of the pool - I am more of a chicken and have promised I will venture in by 1st May if not before!!!

I got Pete dancing around the Lounge last week, what a laugh that was and it was sooooooo good to be dancing again I just love it - I am on countdown to Camber now - only 4 weeks I think,

Maria has me lined up to dance Wed 3rd, Thurs 4th and then of course Camber - tell everyone to get ready for me as I will be like a "desperate housewife" when I return.

Well take care and keep in touch - love to all, Shelagh xx

**************************************************************

Hey Sheleagh, how about some photo's of the new place....
Make us all sick!

Jim x

No comments: