Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shelagh Update


Weekly Update: The kids started school Monday for a couple of days before Easter, Cally loved it, Sam hated it - still 1 out of 2 is not bad hey - he wasn't too bad the second day so I am sure he will get used to it. We spent Tuesday afternoon in the local hospital - Sam had an accident with a metal pole in the play area - 6 stitches in the head and 1 xray later and all sorted out - poor thing it was a nightmare, I was useless in the hospital, kept feeling faint when they talked about the accident and stitched him up - they put me in the bed next to him!!!! - luckily Pete was slightly less hysterical and was on hand to calm Sam down. Still no holiday is complete without a visit to the hospital - just hope that is it for a while!!! Wed - friends arrived from England for 10 days, lots of drinking and sight seeing with them, good fun and great to see familiar faces. Sat - just been over to Valetta market in Malta, hectic, lots of people and we spent loads of money on trainers, snorkels, football stuff (anything the kids saw!!!) and feel absolutely knackered now - cant cope with all this running around, need to relax back in Gozo!!!!
As you might have guessed the weather over here is gorgeous at the moment, I have a very red nose as always!!! Hope spring has finally found you guys over there as I hear snow was falling earlier this week!!
Anyway better go now, a bottle of wine is calling - take care and have a good week, Happy Birthday Jim, have fun dancing and keep in touch, love Shelagh xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If like me you don't have a clue where Gozo is then check it out here

Jim

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, get your dance shoes ready for next Thursday (4th May), I am home!!!!!! and I want to dance the whole night, although I hope I can remember some moves!!!! Need to get back into practice ready for 24 hour dancing at Camber - dont know why we bothered to book a cabin as I doubt me or Maria will see much of it!!!!!

Cant wait to see you all, lots to catch up on!!!

Off to enjoy the sunshine, lots of love Shelagh xx

Anonymous said...

I want the first 10 dances with you!

Jim x

Anonymous said...

I will keep you to that one!!!! Are you and Nicky definitely doing Camber? - hope so, it would be great to see you both down there - we have Terry and Mick in with us (bless them, do you think they know what they are letting themselves in for!!!!).

Enjoy the sunshine and take care, love Shelagh xx

Anonymous said...

We are definitely Teaching at Camber.

Terry - Mick - Good luck!

Hey Shelagh, you know it's raining here right!
Stop showing off.....

Jim x

Anonymous said...

I heard you were having a "heat wave" - must be mistaken!!!! Oh is that the sun I see peering through my window, better make the most of it before I return to the UK!!!