Thursday, May 25, 2006

Birthday Time!!!!


Some of you should recognise Jo (the one on the left) - she is a regular on Thursday nights and one of my best friends - it was her birthday yesterday (21 again!!!!) and all the girls (minus me!!!!) will be celebrating with her tonight at Dartford - if you see her, grab her for a dance, dont let her sit in the corner drinking as she sometimes likes to do!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORY - have a brilliant time tonight, sorry can't be with you, and enjoy your birthday weekend xxx lots of love Shelagh xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo - have a lovely birthday dance tonight - I would be there with you but am worn out from my holidaying with Shelagh and the kids - I will see you next week though - dont get too drunk tonight and have fun!! love Cathleen xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jo!

I'm sure the guys will be queueing up to ask you to dance especially as I will announce it on stage hee hee.

have a great night

Nicky & Jim x

Anonymous said...

Well I am a little technically challenged and have only just found this lovely birthday page from Shelagh!!! I did have a fab time on Thursday night and thanks to Cathleen, Nicky and Jim for by birthday wishes!! See you all soon.

Jo x