Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Congratulations to Dance Coaches, Ray & Dwain!


Congratulations to two of our Dance Coaches, Ray and Dwain. They both became finalists at a recent dance competition.

Ray & Patricia got in the finals of the Over 45s. Dwain & Carla reached the finals of the Advanced section.

We're very proud of all of them as we know how much work, time and effort they've spent on their dancing to reach that level.

Next time you see them, give them a pat on the back, hug and a dance!

Well done you guys!

Nicky

p.s. Just found out that our dear friend Ken also reached the finals of the Lucky Dip! congratulations to him too, he deserves to be there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi!, where did you get that old photo from!

I'm really chuffed to have got to the final, all credit to my partner though, she was unbelieveable, and when I get the DVD of the event and you see her, you won't believe your eyes just how good she was!

People have told me that the Acacia Hall Ballrom will now have to widen their doors, as I won't be able to get my head in! hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Well done Ray! I may just be entering the Seniors section next year though, so look out!

Dwain (and Carla) Congratulations, I know where you got your outfits! (Dartford, yeah?) anyway, - The Open - next time?

Anonymous said...

The photo was when we entered the competition for intermediate section 4 years ago!! remember we dyed your hair red to match mine :-)

I do remember we reached the semis or was it the quarter finals, can't remember.

Nicky x