Wednesday, May 10, 2006

First Timer Demo!

Clem did a wonderful job of demoing for me for the first time at Swanley this week. It was his first time and I sprung it on him in the afternoon, so he had a few hours to feel the nerves!!

Clem's one of our Dance Coaches in Broadstairs and has only been dancing since September. He was complimented on his dancing by lots of people about how smooth and flowing his dancing is - so well done Clem!

Thanks for stepping in and being so good, you didn't let me down (even though I did start teaching the wrong move hee hee!)

Nicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Clem.

Nicky said you did really well.

Jim

Anonymous said...

I always said he was a smooth dude!
Well done Clem.

Anonymous said...

You did really well on Monday night and looked very relaxed on stage (even though you were probably shaking from head to toe - which was how I felt the first time I helped out on stage!!!!) - well done and enjoy the dancing - love Shelagh xx

Anonymous said...

First a coach now you have been on stage - what will you do next !!!! Well Done Clem . Love Helen and Janet xxx