Thursday, May 18, 2006

Gravesend opened last night with a fabulous response and crowd of dancers!
Teachers Jill & Pete taught great lessons and as always made the night special for our dancers. DJ Steve Strong was especially popular playing a wide range of music suited to brand new and experienced dancers. He's at Dartford tonight by the way!
The rest of the crew made everyone feel welcome and it looks like it's going to be popular venue.
The Gravesend Rugby Club is just off Milton Road, here's a link to the map
Hope to see you there one Wednesday.
Nicky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about how it all went last night, great to hear that it was a success, just wish I could have been there too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelagh,

I wish I could have been there too...

I've hurt my foot, so couldn't make it.

Sounds like it was a great night though.

Missing you, Jim x

Anonymous said...

What have you done to your foot!!!!!! you are getting older you know, you must be careful!!!!! I have emailed my bio and some pictures, Mick has some good ones of Camber (none of the venue, just us lot!!!!!) - take care and chat soon love Shelagh xx

Anonymous said...

I went to Gravesend last night and had a good night. It went really well and it looked like everyone was enjoying themselves.

Sorry to hear you have hurt your foot Jim, I hope it gets better soon x

Anonymous said...

The foot is getting better.

I think it's a tendon just below the little toe. Either way it bloody hurts.

Gazza has had a similar thing and said I should rest. Will do Gaz!

Wow, a whole week and I haven't danced. Gulp, I'm missing it already.

Jim x