Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shelagh's News!!!!!!


Hiya everyone, I have been given my very own blog now!!!!! Not sure exactly how it works so this is a bit of a test run.

It was lovely seeing you all when I was home and fitting in as many dances with you all as I could, I was hyper the whole week - then of course we had Camber which was totally brilliant as always, I think we managed to get to sleep around 5 every morning!!!!! I shared the chalet with Maria, Mick and Terry and another friend Lizzie - we had such a laugh and Mick and Terry were perfect gentlemen!!!! (poor things had to put up with all our toilet humour!!!!). I am def going to the next one in November - Maria - get booking!!!!!!

On May 10th I flew back to Gozo with my little sis, Cathleen and her little boy Harry who is 4 months old, such a sweetie, he adapted to our lazy life very well, sleeping most of the day which was a right result for Cath who could sunbathe during each "nap". She flew home this morning with my mum and dad who were also over for a holiday - the place feels very quiet now!!!!!

Last night we went with some friends to see Da Vinci Code, I had heard such bad reviews about it that I was a bit sceptical but actually we all enjoyed it much more than we thought we would - we were surrounded by rebelious teenage Gozoians (it is a Catholic country and probably not many of the older generation would agree with the film!!!!) and we had a good night out.

I have begun my search for a suitable Dance Riviera "Gozo" venue - there are no "dance clubs" over here and from what people have been saying it is just what this island needs (and also what I need!!!!!) - our friends have a couple of possible venues in mind, haven't been to see any yet but will def do that in the next week or so - but who knows, maybe by the autumn/winter I may be able to dance again!!!!! Jim/Nicky - can you rotate your teaching schedule to include Gozo once a week (flights are very reasonable!)

So thats today's news!!!! - enjoy your dancing, and have fun Thursday with the film crew in!!!!!!Keep in touch - lots of love Shelagh xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possibly have waffled on a bit too much - sorry!!!!! will condense it down next time xx Shelagh xx

Anonymous said...

Great post Shelagh, well done!

When you find a venue let us know and we'll sort something out.

Jim x