Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Shelagh's News!!!


Hiya everyone - how are you all doing? I hear summer has finally found its way to the UK so I expect the string vests and t-shirt marks are everywhere to be seen!!!! Enjoy the sunshine and make it a Pimms o'clock (have 1 for me!!!)

We have had a very busy few days (well busy for Gozo!!!!) - Pete and I have completed our PADI open water dive course - I feel very proud of myself as I was "slightly" anxious to start off with but our instructor "Groover Graham" was brilliant and made the whole course fun and relaxing and we all managed to overcome our fears and qualify for diving up to 18mtrs - we did our final dive today and went into "The Blue Hole" which was a fantastic dive down under an underwater archway and out into the open sea - I loved it, saw some of the underwater wildlife of Gozo (no sharks anywhere thank goodness!!!!!) and made it back to the surface ready for "beer o'clock". Dapper Dan has just booked his flights over to see us in September and I am glad to say that we will be able to join him in some dive adventures - cant wait!!!!

Anyway that is 1 of my "to do" things that I can tick off, think I deserve some relaxing time now before I embark on any more strenuous activity!!!!! The red wine has been opened, the air is warm and it looks set to be a beautiful day tomorrow - night night everyone and love to all, Shelagh xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS PICTURE SHE, MISSING YOU LOADS BUT GLAD YOU ARE LIVING YOUR DREAM! CHAT SOON XX

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing your diving course! We're really looking forward to getting to see some of the fishes (although the red wine sounds very tempting as well!