Saturday, August 05, 2006

Coyote Gozo!!!


Hiya all, 2 days to go til we fly home for our "holiday" - we are all getting very excited, Maria has my diary full up so I will be liaising with her once I land in the UK to see what she has planned (although Swanley on Monday night is a definite!!!)

We are all feeling very jaded here today, we went to a karoke night last night at our local bar Bo Jangles - after we had drunk many "house doubles" a couple of us ended up dancing on the bar to the Coyote Ugly song "Cant fight the Moonlight" - what a laugh that was, the only problem being that the bar was less than 5ft away from the ceiling so we had to bend down throughout the whole song (I know I am small but even I could not stand up straight!!!!).

We are back out tonight and we were aiming for a spot of "Gozo Clubbing" but not sure whether our feet (or stomachs) will carry us until the clubs open (around 1am!) so we may just settle for dinner and a couple of bars then home to bed - we are getting too old for all this!!!!

Take care and have a great weekend everyone - hope the Crew Day went well, wish I could have been there with you - see you next week - lots of love Shelagh xxxx

No comments: