Friday, August 18, 2006

My Trip Back Home!!!!


Hiya all, we are back in Gozo - we travelled home yesterday, leaving the torrential rain behind at Stansted airport!!!!!

We had a great time back in the UK, Sam and Cally spent nearly all their time staying over at various friends houses, catching up on lost time - Pete managed to fit in a visit to Mallorca and I stayed with my little sis, Cathleen, her boyfriend and their gorgeous little baby Harry (see the picture).

I fitted in as much dancing as possible and it was lovely to see so many of you. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome and also putting up with me being just a little rusty to begin with - I soon found my dancing feet again thank goodness!!! I will be back again in November for both the Warmwell and Camber weekends (how convenient that they follow each other!!!!), so will catch up with everyone again then - time flies when you are having fun so it will come around in no time at all.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer (fingers crossed the sun will come back out!) and I will keep you posted on life in Gozo. If any of you have a spare moment I would love to hear from you too so post your comments when you can - happy dancing and see you all very soon, lots of love Shelagh xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelagh

It was fantastic to see you and glad you enjoyed your dancing and trip home. I bet it makes you appreciate your ability to go dancing a couple of nights a week - especially when you have a wait a few months to do it!!

Hope you settle back in time for your next guests and look foward to seeing you at Warmwell.

Love Nicky x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Nicky, good to hear from you - life is great at the moment and I love being able to combine my year off with regular trips back home to keep my dancing up and see everyone, it makes it all worthwhile and helps me not to get too homesick!! Our next guests arrive next Saturday and then Dan and Viv arrive the following weekend so that will be fun.

Take care and have a good week, lots of love Shelagh xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelagh

It was great to see you again - although fleetingly at Dartford! Looking forward to more of a chat at Camber - when I get around to booking myself in - if not do you have space on your floor????

Am really envious of your lifestyle - so when are you back in the UK for good - just wondering if I can fit in a trip to Malta?

Take care
Chris
xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Christine, we have still to book for Camber - I have left it in Maria's capable hands to sort it all out - although have booked my flights home already so def want to go!!!

Not sure when we are coming back to the UK for good, we may still be here next year but I will keep you posted when I know more - we are off to see my sister in South Africa for 5 weeks over Xmas and we may decide to head there for our next adventure, who knows!!!! You would always be welcome if you fancy a trip here, as long as we have space, so keep it in mind. Anyway have a good week and take care, love Shelagh xx