Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Testimonial from one our dancers

It's always good to hear that our dancers enjoy Dance Riviera nights, here's one that we thought you might enjoy reading.....

Dance Riviera (Smooth Jive Dancing) is one of the friendliest social groups I've ever met. I go on a Thursday, and for the first time going somewhere on my own, I felt at ease and welcome. Everyone is so friendly and good fun. The dancing is great exercise and not so complicated that you feel you'll never pick it up. The dance tutors and coaches aren't pushy nor do they show off, they love helping you learn. I found after about 8 weeks, things started to get easier and I picked up the dance moves much quicker. I've found it a really 'safe' place to be, where I can enjoy myself without feeling stupid or on the sidelines. It's been a fantastic place for me to build up my confidence, and I would recommend it to anyone (male or female), who find themselves on their own, or in a relationship but looking for something different to do. You get to meet some great people who simply love dancing, and it's a great night out". Patricia Fry (People Face2Face Ltd)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was at Herne Bay !

Anonymous said...

This was said about a Thursday but having restarted my dancing at Dance Riviera I would say this could be said about any of the Dance Riviera nights and venues.

Well done everyone at Dance Riviera (me included!!)