Monday, August 07, 2006

What do Carrots and Dancing have in common??!

Yep, the answer should be nothing!

However, a little story from one of our Advanced Smooth Jivers (crew member Tracy)...........Jim & I were teaching some fundamentals of musicality last Thursday and it blew a lot of people's minds. Anyway, so much so that when Tracy was preparing a meal on Friday night, she was chopping her carrots and listening to the radio - a dance-able song came on and she was chopping to the beat. And then A BREAK OCCURED IN THE SONG!!!! So Tracy, stopped chopping and hit the break perfectly!!!

Well done, we're proud of you Tracy and that you're starting to really listen to the music :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my hoovering to "Turn to Stone" (ELO), dusting to Glen Miller etc! But I must admit I wouldnt trust myself with a knife whilst listening to music in case I was tempted to throw it into the air and catch it like a drumstick!!!