Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Anyone fancy being in a TV commercial - ladies only!

A chance at stardom for Britains dancing queens
Are you ready to rumba?
Are you happy to hip-hop?
Are you willing to waltz?
Are you a fanatic for flamenco?
Are you sexy at salsa?
Are you the queen of the dance floor?
Are you aged 20-70 years old?

Then get your dancing shoes on. This could be your shot at world stardom.A major international concern is about to cast for an all-dancing (Yes, literally) commercial which will be shown all round the world. And it is searching the UK for its stars. The no expense spared film will be shot by one of the most sought-after directors in the world and the project is being cast Mark Summers whose clients include Madonna, George Michael and Elton John. So glitter is the game. It doesnt matter if you are fat or thin, tall or short, old or young. What does matter is that you have that certain sparkle, that sprinkling of stardust – and you want to shake your booty in front of the cameras. If you are that woman – or you know someone who is then come down to our open days.

Please email to confirm any that you are coming Mark@castingdirector.co.uk

London Casting:
Thursday 16th November 3pm - 8pm
Friday 17th November 10am - 6pm
Mark Summers Casting, 137 Freston Road, London W10 6TH
The Boring Bits......
  • Applicants should be between 20 and 70.
  • Shape or size is not important.
  • You must be free to film the week of the 11th Dec 06
  • Please note that you must not have featured previously in any major TV or print advertising campaign
  • We are not looking to cast professional performers
  • A substantial fee will be paid to the successful applicants
  • As we are casting a skin care commercial all women must also bring swimwear to the casting

I may go along if anyone fancies joining me, let me know!

Nicky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Nicky,

Just read your blog about being in a tv commerical - if I had known I would have gone with you as I was off work and would like to have given it a go - not sure about the swimwear part though !

Did you go - if so how did you get on ?

Anonymous said...

Hello Nicky,

Just read you blog about being in a tv commerical - if I had known I would have gone with you as I was off work last week and would have liked to have given it a go - not too sure about the swimwear part though !

Did you go along - if so how did you get on ?

Helen xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen

I did go along and it was the weirdest thing I've ever done! I had to dance for a couple of minutes (singularly), which is bizzare because I only partner dance these days so made a complete idiot of myself!! I then had to pose in my bikini for a couple of shots and that was it!

They're letting me know.........I'm not holding my breath :-)

Nix