Friday, November 03, 2006

Dominic & Laura's "Stags & Hens" Pictures are up!


Dominic & Laura had a fantastic night! Dominic very kindly demo'd with me for beginners even though he had no idea I was going to drag him up - he did brilliantly, well done! Laura was completely in her element with Pete for the intermediates doing some sexy dirty dancing moves (well, she's allowed on her hen night eh :-)

Everyone made such an effort to dress up, Dom & Laura were really made up by everyone's kindness.

Congratulations guys, we're looking forward to the wedding on the 11th.

Pictures are up - click here. If you have any you'd like on the website please send them to info@danceriviera.com

Nicky x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all who made mine and Dominics evening really special and thanks to eveyone who joined in the fun and wore black and pink. Christine and all the girls a big big thank you from us. Lots of Love Laura and Dom

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura and Dom

Its was a pleasure to arrange all the balloons, sashes, antlers and get Flossie the sheep to make a guest appearance.

It was a great fun night and I really had fun (not sure if I am going to die my hair pink like a few people suggested though!)

Wishing you both a fantastic day on Saturday - my thoughts will be with you both on this very special day.

Cant wait to see the photos!
Take care
Chris
xx

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention the wings and veil - Laura you looked every inch the Hen that night - you were a star! We will have to go for a post wedding drink when you get back from your honeymoon! I am sure we can reinact some of the stool dancing that took place on Thursday night

C
x

PS Dom - the moustache and antlers - what more can I say!!! So is Flossie still inflated??

Anonymous said...

Could you please do me a favour and pass on my best wishes to the happy couple .... especially to Dom - just say it was from me down in Sunny Horsham and he will know who you mean. I will be thinking about them on Saturday.

Many thanks

Sandra