Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Interview with Dance Coach - Tony Still

How long have you been dancing? About 3 years

What made you take up dancing? I was forced by my daughter!

What was your first impression of Dance Riviera? I was petrified but left the first night on a real high and was encouraged by the teachers and coaches to come back. They said I had potential which made me feel on top of the world. I loved the fact that everyone was so friendly and welcoming - there are no cliques at Dance Riviera.

How long have you been coaching? I've been coaching for about 18 months - the time has really flown by and I have to say that I love it

What do you enjoy about coaching? I enjoy seeing people being able to get the dance moves. I enjoy helping people and love it when the beginners progress and remember me for encouraging and supporting them in the early stages

What's your day-job?
I'm an Emergency Medical Technician for the London Ambulance Service - again its all about helping people

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the Columbian!

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Aye the Columbian should have a warning siren with it...

Dance Riviera said...

Congratulations on becoming a Grandad tony.

Jim

Anonymous said...

You should have gone to specsavers Grandad!!

Nick. xx