Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shelagh's Makeover!!!!


Hiya all, Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you had a brilliant festive period - we spent the time over in South Africa with my sister and her family and had a great time. No, that is not the new me, that was a huge rhino we saw on safari one day along with the hippos, giraffe and zebra! We also managed to go quad biking, scuba diving and snorkelling with the sharks!!!! (Sam and Cally had no fear at all but I was a quivering wreck the whole time!) - lots of fun.

Anyway we are now back in sunny Gozo (temp 20 degrees - sorry just had to rub it in a bit!!!!) - and getting ourselves ready to start our new adventure - "Bo Jangles" our new bar is all set to open on the 1st March - there is still lots to do but fingers crossed it will all come together in time - I will keep you posted on how it all goes.

I had a brilliant few days while I was back in the UK last week, managed to see a few of you at Dartford Thursday and also at the Rivoli on Saturday night - what a great night that was, I didnt stop dancing, I had forgotten just how sweaty you get!!!!! Thanks to all my dance partners those nights, it was lovely to get back into it and have so much fun. That will have to keep me going now til Camber in November as Pete has said I have to work this year for a change!!!!!

Anyway lovely to see some of you, and sorry I couldnt catch up with the rest of you but hope everything is going well and hope to hear from you soon - lots of love Shelagh xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelagh

Was really nice to see you and catch up with you on Saturday. Good Luck with Bo Jangles, I hope all goes well when it opens on 1st March.

Love
Shelley x

PS we are very jealous that you have gorgeous sunshine and it is 20 degrees there. It is about 5 degrees here and snowing :-(