Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Interview with a Dance Coach...Sue from Crayford


How long have you been dancing? About 3 years

What made you start? My fiance Wes persuaded me. He started as he is a friend of dance teacher Dapper Dan and they both encouraged me.

When did you become a Dance Riviera Coach? About 1 year ago

What made you want to start coaching? I wanted to help people. I remembered how I felt when I first started dancing and wanted to support people.

What do you particularly enjoy about coaching? It's lovely to see peoples faces light up when they get the moves and you can see them progress.

What do you particularly like about Dance Riviera? The good variety of music. The friendly atmosphere with no competition- everyone accepts you at whatever level you are.
What's your day job? PA to the Port of London Authority.

No comments: