Thursday, March 29, 2007

Guest Teacher Mikey tonight at Dartford Acacia Hall

Guest Teacher Favourite Mikey is back tonight at Dartford Acacia Hall.
New Teachers Clem & Tracy will be doing the beginners followed by a fun and cheeky class by the entertaining Mikey - I will be demoing as it's been a while and I'm really looking forward to it.
As you all know Mikey's great as he dances with everyone (men and women!), so make sure you grab him for a dance later.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Nicky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous night once again, shame there was a slight hitch with the erm (batteries) for microphones I shall always make sure I have spare ones (he he)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun cheeky class and the dance Mikey.

Julie

Dance Riviera said...

I think Mikey did extremely well considering he almost broke his finger 30 minutes beforehand. What a professional! he also danced with everyone all night too. Glad everyone enjoyed the night

Nicky x