Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ssh...want to know a secret...



Hot off the press!


The theme for our next Maidstone freestyle evening on Good Friday 6th April will be YELLOW - well it is Easter!


Ladies - wear yellow accessories, tops, dresses, easter bonnets or a combination of all!


Guys - wear yellow T shirts, belts, boxers even!


There will, of course, be some easter eggs around.


Jim, Nicky and Tracy will be hosting the evening.


We look forward to seeing you there.




******************


Hey, where's my suggestion that all the women wear Bunny Outfits gone!


Jim x


5 comments:

Dance Riviera said...

The question is what shade of yellow will suit you? As a colour analyst I will be trying to get a deeper shade of yellow as I'm "Spring", which means warmer colours suit my complexion.

Has anyone else had their colours done and if so what were you?

Nicky

Anonymous said...

Have no idea how do you get analysed cause that sounds very interesting.

x x x x x x

p.s. would hate to look like Big Bird out of Sesamy street !

Anonymous said...

I had a colour analysis done years ago as part of a colour evening class but since I still wear black and feel great whenever I do I will stick to a blacker shade of yellow but of course may make an eggception on that evening!
Christine

Anonymous said...

I have everything but something yellow in my wardrobe. Typical! Oh well perfect excuse for another shopping spree :-D

Anonymous said...

Well Bunny Outfits are Black - so if you only have black in your wardrobe all you need is a tail and a pair of ears and Jim will be happy all night! Well until closing time anyway! See you all Friday for what promises to be a great pre Easter bash!

Plus like Sarah I dont want to be seen as Big Bird on the night - mmm let me think what other yellow item can I wear ...?

Christine x