Monday, April 23, 2007

COMPETITION WINNER! Demo with Mikey this Thursday at Dartford

And the Winner is........Maura

Maura is the lucky lady who will be demoing with Mikey this Thursday (26th April) at our Dartford Acacia Hall venue - click here for venue details.
Thank you for all the ladies that entered, we did a fair and square draw, with 3 of us present at the time of picking the winner.

We'll be doing similar competitions over the next few months.

Is there anyone you'd like to demo with??? let us know by email Nicky at info@danceriviera.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maura!

So sorry I wont be there that evenings but I await the reports of what happened when I get to Camber on Friday evening.

See you all soon
Christine x

Shelley said...

Congratualtions Maura.

I'm afraid I won't be there tonight either as I shall be travelling down to Camber but I hope everyone has a great evening

Shelley x