Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Freestyle at Maidstone - 4th May - 11.30pm finish - FLOWER POWER!

Last month's freestyle was fantastic with so many dancers from our club and other local clubs, it was good to mix up the dance styles and get people mingling.

Here's one quote from a newbie to Dance Riviera:

"It was my first time to a Dance Riviera freestyle night and I have to say how pleasantly surprised I was. They were so friendly considering I was new and I didn't stop dancing all night. It was like going to a family party (where everyone gets on!), I will definitely be back for the next one and will be coming to your weekly classes too. Thanks for a great night". Sally W
This month's theme is FLOWER POWER, so that means wearing either a really loud flowery shirt or piece of clothing, or ladies, you can wear flowers in your hair, as an accessory etc. Be creative!
It's also a later start 8.30pm and finishing at 11.30pm (this is due to your feedback).
We hope to see you there. Jim, Nicky & Tracy

No comments: