Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just one 2 more days to Maidstone Easter Freestyle night


Hope everyone is looking forward to our special Easter Freestyle tomorrow night at Maidstone.

Jim, Nicky and Tracy will be hosting and our very own Dirty Dwain will be your DJ.

Here's a mini profile on Dwain... more to follow over the next few weeks!


Hi, let me introduce myself, the name is Dwain AKA “Dirty D”. Why? A nick name given to me because of my Dirty Dancing style of dancing, or so I’ve been informed. I’m sure many of you have your own suggestion for what the D stands for, and no doubt I will see a few of them on this blog. Dirty D then evolves to “Dirty D”J when I’m DJing and I’m playing the tunes.

Modern Jive was the dance I stuck with, simply because the hospitality of Dance Rivera is second to none, from my first night when I started and it’s still the same today. The Dance Rivera team also put in 110% effort on their themed freestyle nights ensuring all of their nights are a huge success. Even having danced across the country and witness other organisers freestyle event, few others come close.

No comments: