Friday, June 08, 2007

What a Dartford night last night!

We got this email today and thought we'd share it with you. It's lovely to get complimentary emails so if you've got something nice to say, please email us at info@danceriviera.com

I went to Dartford last night after about a month's break and I had a fantastic night. Paul & Nicky did 2 great teaches, loved the intermediate routine, I just about got it! It was great to see Jim & Nicky and Tracy at the same venue and I got some great dances with the girls and some of the crew that I hadn't seen in a while. The music was such a great mix too, not sure of the DJ's name. Just wanted to thank you for continuing to put on such a great dance night. See you next week!

Mike


We had a great night too, and Jim & I will be there teaching every week at Dartford, so we hope to see you there next week.

Nicky x

No comments: