Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mikey Guest Teaching at Dartford - Thursday 26th July with Christine!


Mikey will be back at Dartford on Thursday 26th July demoing with the lovely Christine (our dance coach). Christine is celebrating her birthday on Saturday so this is an early celebration.

As always a fun packed class will occur and don't forget ladies grab Mikey for a dance and men, give Christine a birthday kiss and dance throughout the night.

Pete & Jill will be hosting the night and teaching beginners, Jim & Nicky will down at Herne Bay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes for tonight - just to let you know that its the slinky Serena in the photograph (hope I can look half as good!).

Thanks to Nicky, Jim, Tracy and Mikey for this early birthday present!

Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time my love. I still have my money on Mikey! (christine knows what I mean)

You will be great enjoy.

Love Sarah x x x x

Anonymous said...

Well done Christine,

You were brilliant on stage last night, loved you being masterful with Mikey he was abit surprised I think.

Hope you had fun

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

You obviously did look good Christine as I thought it was you in the photo.

You were very brave letting Mikey loose with you in that lovely dress! You did a great job.

Have a great day and night on Saturday - and behave yourselves you lot!

Julie

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic week of celebrations - how can I top that next year ... two weeks???

Thanks to everyone for your comments - I am glad I stocked up on tape!!!

Thanks Mikey for letting me be your demo and I hope you enjoyed my masterful side!

See you all soon
Christine xx