Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Compliment for Swanley

Just got this email from Tony Still.......

Just thought you'd like to know, tonight has been one of the best nights dancing I've had for a long time, Pete and Jill did a good intermediate lesson, good moves and a lot of fun as well.....and Gazza played one of the best sets I've heard for a long time....everybody wanted to be up and dancing all night, a real good nights dancing like I remember when I first started.

I have had so many people say to me tonight how good the music has been, I went and told Gazza I thought he'd played a great set and that others had complimented him.

Fantastic, so glad that you had a good time. We always aim to give people the best night we can and it's nice to be complimented on it.

Nicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ref Monday night at Swanley. Have you ever known Gazza be anything else but the best DJ in the area? So no surprise there! The routine was great fun with us guys doing all the work again! Dave.