Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Party Weekender Warmwell information.....



A note to everyone that went along to November's Warmwell Party Weekender.

I made all your comments to Darren the owner and he's told me the changes he's making for the 25th - 28th April 2008 event:

  • less bands but still bringing live music to the weekender, "it's what we're all about"
  • a separate dance floor which holds around 80 people for more classes (including belly dancing!) during the day, plus freestyle when the bands are on
  • "Blues" music and dancing in the small hall between midnight and 2am

Darren and the team are listening to you all, so thanks for your feedback.

ALSO......apparently one of our group collects shoe boxes, he has around 20 at his shop, so if you're the person with the shoe box fetish, please let me know!

Nicky x

finally......if you have any pictures of Warmwell, please send them to me. I'm attempting to put the DVD on youtube at the moment, I'll let you know when I'm successful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about the changes - I missed the blues bit!

Boxes - its me! No its not a shoe box fetish! My Rotary club works closely with women's aid and refuge and I came up with an essential box scheme. Each shoe box is wrapped and filled with essential items for women and children when they enter the refuges (since they often arrive with nothing. With that in mind if anyone has any unwanted toiletries (or anything) please let me know as we are always looking out for items. If in doubt ask!

Christine x

PS I will be in touch with Darren about the boxes!!!

Anonymous said...

So pleased about changes, bring on that Belly dancing class and any others they may have a change is as good as a rest. Fabulous weekend had bring on the next one. x x x