Thursday, March 06, 2008

DJ Jules will be spinning the decks at Dartford TONIGHT!

Super DJ Jules of Evolution Jive fame in Brighton and Worthing - the home of those fabulous Flapjack Fridays - will be playing his fantastic array of sounds tonight at Dartford. DJ Jules is becoming a fast favourite at Dartford and works well with the Dance Riviera team. Nicky and Jim will be teaching this evening so it will be another great night at Dartford.

Have fun and I am sorry I cannot be there! Terry and I are off to dance in Exeter tonight. We were at RiveriaLeRoc in Taunton last night with Gary and Sylvia.

You cant keep us from our dancing!
Christine x

PS UPDATE - Terry and I went to Nelson and Karen Rose's "FloorPlayJive" night at Exeter last night and it was another great night! I can throroughly recommend anyone travelling to Taunton or Exeter to visit both venues - we even saw some friendly faces from Kent (people who worked in Kent but lived down this way) and its a great way to touch base with people you meet at dance weekends! I also got so many lovely complients on my connection, dancing and musicality and its all thanks to Dance Riviera!

No comments: