Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dance Riviera's Pink Ladies will be staggering for charity!

Dance Coaches Christine and Sarah (from Swanley) will be walking, running or staggering 5km for the Race for Life on Sunday 13 July to raise money for Cancer Research.

We will be carrying joint sponsor forms wherever we go so please dig deep and sponsor us ... we will keep you updated on our "training". Both of us have started regular walks - as well as our regular exercise of dancing!

Wish us luck
Christine & Sarah
xx

3 comments:

Christine said...

I am off to the gym shortly to walk for an hour on a treadmill - this will give me a real indication of how far I can walk in that time! Wish me luck!
Christine x

Anonymous said...

I have to drag my poor daughter out and about with me next week as it is half term. Who has the number for childline she may need it. Wish her luck

Sarah xx

Shelley said...

Good Luck Christine and Sarah with Race for Life. I shall be on holiday on 13th July but I shall think of you both while I am sitting by the pool drinking a glass of Sangria :-D x