Saturday, May 10, 2008

The sun is shining but who needs to slim into their summer clothes?

I do!

I have just been on line (like fellow dance coach Sarah) and booked my place on the Cancer Research "Race for Life" on Sunday 13 July at Blackheath. Watch this space for news on our training and progress! I am starting my training (as well as a new me/get fit for 40 regime) on Monday morning at 7.30am! I have decided that I am going to walk for an hour a day - so if anyone sees me out early in the morning walking to no particular destination dont panic! Not only am I known for my directionless but I will also be learning a route!

If you like me have a special celebration this year and need to find a way of getting fit - and dont fancy walking to the end of the earth (or what feels like it) why not dance one more night a week! That means at least another 3 hours of dancing a week ... at least 12 more a month .... over 140 more hours a year! A lot more fun than walking I am sure you will agree!

See you on a dance floor soon!!
Have fun
Christine x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too like christine am starting my training this week not only will I walk my daughter to and from school (whether she likes it or not) I would appreciate all you men out there to keep me and Christine dancing as much as we can. Thanks in advance

Sarah H xx

Christine said...

I did an hours walk on Monday and Tuesday mornings and worked out it was between 3-4 miles each time! Tonight I am going to walk as much of my journey to Crayford as possible - so like on Monday I would appreciate as many dances as possible so I dont seize up! Christine x