Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ROCHESTER - Week 2 of our Free June promotion

Tonight sees the second free Tuesday of our "FREE JUNE" promotion! Come along to Dance Junction and enjoy all that Dance Riviera offers ... for free!

Below is just some of the feedback received after last Tuesday:

"superb venue"
"lovely floor, lovely venue"
"nice atmosphere"
"great vibe"
"easy to find"
"easy parking"
"thoroughly good evening. I expect to be there again"

I wasn't able to be there last week due to my tooth agony but I will be at Rochester tonight!

See you tonight for a dance!
Christine x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgot to ask - how's the tooth agony?!

Julie

Christine said...

My teeth have returned to "normal" - four root canals planned!

Hopefully after a week away from dancing my dancing has not suffered too much!!