Sunday, July 06, 2008

Race for Life - One week today


A week today Blackheath will be a sea of pink as another of its Race for Life runs take place!

Swanley Dance Coaches Christine and Sarah along with Sarah's mum Brenda and Christine's friends Alison and Carol will be there resplendant in their pink tutus - yes the colour in the picture is the actual colour of the material that Christine is fashioning into skirts!!

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored them already and there is still time to sponsor them or put money in their collection box. Christine and/or Sarah will be dancing at Swanley, Crayford and Dartford this week.

The training continues!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, good luck to you and the others on Sunday.

If you were acting I would say 'break a leg' but may not be appropriate in this case!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for the weather for you.

So its 39 again on July 28th, whats it to be : polish the walking stick or life begins. Lol. I think I can guess which one you will choose.

Working nights Mon 28th so can not be at Swanley then. Happy birthday for then and enjoy the month of July as it looks like its going to be a full one.

Peter R

Christine said...

Its the big 40 for me - cant wait to be a noughty - or is it naughty! Dont panic if you miss the Monday - I am sure I will be celebrating on the Wednesday at Crayford too!!