Friday, March 24, 2006

TFI Friday


It's been a good week.

Shelagh's leaving party last night was great.Lots of embarrassing photo's of her were displayed on the big screen and she did a brilliant demo with me for the Intermediate lesson (half drunk I might add).
Shelagh's going to Blog her exploits in Gozo (Malta) right here on this site, so stay tuned for that. Got to love the internet!

A group of us are going to the dance weekender at Warmwell tonight, which is always great fun. They even got me to dance to YMCA last year - something I've vehemently avoided my whole life. I wasn't even drunk!

Teacher Pete has been raising money for Breast Cancer Research by going around selling the car stickers in the venues - expect him to be knocking at your door very soon. He even found a five pound note on the floor the other night and donated it to the charity. He's a top geeza!

Zoolander loves the post about him and Elvis and he even voted..... I wonder which choice he made.

It's Teacher Jill's birthday this Sunday, so many Happy Returns to her. We celebrated with a cake last night at Dartford.

DJ Gazza has made a formal complaint that there are to many birthdays co's he's putting on weight with all the cake he's eating. Hmmmm!

Was it me or was yesterday warm like a summers day. Can't wait for summer.

Were training a new DJ, so be prepared to see.....HER very soon. yes she's a she.

If you have any news that you think would be appropriate for this Blog then please contact us and we'll post it up.

Have a great weekend everyone,
The DR Crew xxx

No comments: