Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing and Charm School - DVD out

I came across an advert for this in one of my trashy gossip magazines! I've never heard of it but it has dancing in it so I'll probably rent it.

What's the Story?.......Widower Frank (Robert "Full Monty" Carlyle) stumbles across the scene of a terrible car crash and accompanies victim Steve (John "Roseanne" Goodman) to hospital. Steve was on his way to keep a promise he made years ago - to meet his childhood sweetheart Lisa at their own dancing class - so Frank vows to take the dying man's place.

Click here to read more

Nicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, we got this out on DVD the other day - I have to say it was not one of my favourites!!! - the film does not have much dancing in it and is based more around the dying man's life - have you seen it yet Nicky and if so, what did you think? You can't beat Dirty Dancing!!!! Take care, lots of love Shelagh xxx