Friday, September 08, 2006

Gozo Holiday


Following in Pete, Gill and Maria's fotsteps, Viv and I went on holiday to Gozo. We had a fantastic time - thanks so much to Shelagh and Pete!

Gozo's a great little island. It's small enough that you can get around really easily, but large enough that you're not gonna get bored. We drove around the island looking for cool beaches to sunbathe on and warm little coves to swim in. Our evenings were spent deciding which next gorgeous restaurant to try next!

Viv completed her PADI open water dive course while we were on the island (which gave me a couple of extra days of sunbathing!). After we'd finished, Shelagh, Pete, Viv and I went diving in the 'Inland Sea'. The underwater pictures are being developed at the moment, so here's a picture of us in all of our gear as a teaser - watch this space!

A regret? That we didn't get to have a dance - I'd even packed my dance trainers (I know, sad isn't it!). Ah well, roll on the dance weekends!

All in all a superb break. Come and get the goss from me next week!

Dapper Dan

No comments: