Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Maria!



A big "Happy Birthday" to Maria for tomorrow Friday 8th Sept - I know she will be at Dartford tonight celebrating with all the girls so grab her for a dance and make sure she has a brilliant time. Sorry I cant be there to join in the fun, you know I would just love to nip home for the night - I will be thinking of you all though (feeling very jealous!!!!). My daughter Cally is also celebrating her birthday tomorrow (she will be 9, slightly younger than Maria!!!) and then her brother Sam is 11 next Thursday - busy time for us over here (and expensive!!!)

Dan and Viv fly home today - we all went diving yesterday afternoon, Dan brought along an underwater camera and took lots of photos of us in various positions, should be some funny pictures when he gets them developed so keep an eye out on the blog. We had a lovely meal last night with them at a restaurant overlooking the harbour - good food, wine and company - a great way to end a great week.

Well you guys, you will be fed up with me, 2 blogs in 1 week!!!!! - I will leave you alone now - the girls are coming over next Thursday, Jo and Suzanne and Janice - cant wait, a girlie weekend, now that should be good fun!!!! Love to everyone and happy dancing, lots of love Shelagh xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maria

Will make sure I catch up with you when I get upstairs at 10pm!

Have a great day
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Viv and I got back safely last night after having a fantastic time in Gozo! I'm sorry that we weren't able to make Dartford on thursday either - Maria, I hope that you had a great time.

The underwater camera's in for developing at the moment and the piccies will hopefully be up over the weekend!