Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dartford Princes Park OPENING NIGHT TONIGHT!

It's Take 2! After last week's last-minute football match that was organised, we're opening our Dartford Princes Park venue TONIGHT!

Jim & Nicky are teaching and new Dance Riviera DJ Tim O'Brien will be playing for you tonight.
We always love opening nights as so many of you support them, which is fantastic, so we hope to see you and dance with you all tonight.

Don't forget the SPECIAL OFFER of visiting this venue for the first 4 weeks and get an extra Loyalty Card stamp.

If you don't know where it is, check out the FLYER, there's a map on it.

Nicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great opening night it was - sadly me thinks I am still recovering from my virus so sorry to everyone if I wasnt on top of my dancing!

But well done to Nicky and Jim for their teaching, Tim for his DJ-ing, Cheryl and John for their coaching and Val and Tracy for their doorwork!!

The night went smoothly when us girlies found our way into and back out of the car park!

See you all next Tuesday at Dartford!

Christine x

Anonymous said...

I couldnt make the opening night on the first week but made it last night to the second week.

What a good night. Fab venue - still smells new! with lots of space and the music by DJ Tim O'Brien was spot on.

I shall be returning.
Tracy