Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jim & Nicky teaching at Dartford every week

Jim & Nicky will be at Dartford Acacia Hall every Thursday teaching both beginners and intermediates (although Jim will have a special birthday girl demo - Shelley for beginners this week :-)

Jim & Nicky will be teaching their brand of smooth jive that's becoming so popular in the UK, so we look forward to seeing all you smoothies coming along to enjoy the classes and of course lots of freestyle with us, our other teachers and crew.

Jim & Nicky are also around to discuss any aspects of Dance Riviera, coach you through any moves and of course dance with you all, all night!

HOT OFF THE PRESS! Just got this email through and thought we'd share it with you.......

"Had a fantastic time at Dartford last night, Jim & Nicky's routine to the Gotan project song was brilliant and I learned how to dance more slowly and it was good to practice it during the freestyle as well. Let's have more of that sort of thing please!" Maggie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Shelley!

Looking forward to seeing you again on Thursday.

Have a good one and don't forget not to wear your Marilyn Monroe skirt incase there are fans on stage!

Julie

Shelley said...

Thanks Julie. Have had a really nice day so far. Got some lovely presents and just been out for lunch. I'm looking forward to celebrating with everyone at Dartford tonight.

Shelley x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Shelley,

Hope your day has been good and your evening even better, see you at Dartford if I recover from running in my daughters sports day mummy race!

Dance Riviera said...

Happy Birthday Shelley, look forward to seeing ya tonight, hope you're not too nervous about demoing with Jimbo :-)

Nicky x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shelley xx Lots of love Paul x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shelley

Sounds like you had a great birthday and I hope your time on stage with Jim was the icing on the cake!

See you soon
Christine

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to say I really enjoyed Thursday night at Dartford, with Steve Strongs excellent blend of just the best music, it seems "The Buzz" is back! and those fans are a big help.

Anonymous said...

The intermediate routine looked really great from where I was sitting - I was too scared to do the hip wiggling! but regretted that I missed out once I saw how much fun it looked. Also the music was the best mix I've heard for ages with Van and the 70's mixes - brilliant stuff! Can we have some mixes like that at Herne Bay on Saturday please?

Shelley said...

Thanks everyone for your Birthday comments and for the birthday cards. I had a great time Thursday night and thanks Jim and Nicky for letting me demo, I really enjoyed it :-)

Shelley x