Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hiya from Gozo!!!!

Hiya everyone, its been ages since I last wrote (do you still remember me!) - hope you are all ok and enjoying all the dance nights I keep reading about (very jealous I must say!) - we have been mega busy over here in Gozo, the bar is doing really well and we are having lots of fun (we had a very successful Beer/Curry night last week which had us cooking 65 curries!)

Its not all work and no play luckily and in between working in the bar, we are still getting the chance to enjoy the gorgeous weather, get back to diving and take the kids (and dog) swimming in the sea. Maria is coming over in August with her family and another dancing friend from Camber so smooth jive will definitely be on the menu then! I am back in November for Camber and to do some serious clothes shopping (Gozo is very lacking in that area!) so hope to see some of you dancing then. Anyway bye for now, have a lovely summer, hope the weather cheers up and take care, lots of love Shelagh xxxx

1 comment:

Dance Riviera said...

Hi Shelagh,

Great to hear from you and very pleased that the bar is working out.

I'm not sure why you think we've had any bad weather, since it's been non-stop sunshine at the moment. People are going to work in shorts and the nights are unbearably hot.

I'm still on medication for the allucinations too.

Jim x